Not ready for wash-day, or just looking to try something fun on your natural hair? Try this cute curly-puff hairstyle like YouTube vlogger, Meg Olivia, did on her curly hair using our Get Slick Hair Smoothie & Curl Control Styling Lotion.
We love this look because it's simple, doesn't take a lot of time to style, helps to extend the time between wash-day, and is a great way to add moisture back into your hair.
How to achieve this look:
1. Meg Olivia first spritzed water throughout her dry natural hair to help bring moisture back into her hair, and to also make the styling process easier.
2. She then applied the Get Slick Hair Smoothie all over her hair, ensuring she has saturated every strand. The Get Slick Hair Smoothie will deliver more moisture by way of aloe vera as well as seal with coconut oil and castor oil.
3. She used her tangle teaser in an upward motion to remove any tangles and to activate her curls.
4. Using an elastic band, she put her up in a high ponytail.
5. She spritzed on more water as needed to her curly hair.
6. Next, she applied the Curl Control Styling Lotion to her hair. The Curl Control Styling Lotion has a nice soft hold for defined curls without the crunch.
6. After her hair has been saturated with the products, she continues to brush her hair to evenly distribute the products and activate her natural curls.
7. Meg uses her fingers to coil certain sections of hair to frame her face.
8. Her final steps were to lay down her edges and create soft curly tendrils.
What do you think of this look? Have you tried it? Let us know in the comments!
A unique styling aid that creates soft and fluffy curls without any crunch or frizz.
Get Slick Hair Smoothie provides your hair with the benefits of organic coconut oil and castor oil.