Tiffany Nichole’s Wash-n-go routine:
- After your hair is detangled, part it into sections
- Taking one section, massage the Detoxyifing Clay Cleanser into the hair (leave on for 3-4 minutes once applied to all sections)
- Wash out of hair
- Massage the Restoring Hair Treatment onto each section of your hair, making sure to comb through in order to evenly spread out the product (leave on for 30 minutes). This product works best when used with a plastic cap and applying gentle heat to help the cuticles to open and the oils and butters can penetrate deep into your hair
- Rinse out of the hair completely
- Massage the Moisturizing Hair Pudding into each section (starting from the ends working your way to the roots) directly going over it with the Get Set Hair Jelly in order to get the maximum definition.
- Shake hair out before everything dries in place
- Let your hair air dry, use a diffuser on your blowdryer or sit under a hooded dryer.
Kaolin clay, Shea Butter, Avocado Butter, and olive oil all work together in our Detoxifying Clay Cleanser to condition and detangle your hair while removing impurities. Your hair will never feel more refreshed!
Our Restoring Hair Treatment is a deep hair treatment that strengthens, moisturizes, and smooths out your hair. This treatment will revitalize the most dry and damaged of tresses.
The Moisturizing Hair Pudding uses shea butter to moisture and soften your hair and castor oil to guarantee that moisture is sealed into your curls. Not only will you have maximum moisture, but your hair will feel hydrated and have shine.
Loaded with pro-vitamin b5 (panthenol), our Get Set Hair Jelly works to strengthen your hair, keeping your coils/curls fresh, smooth, and without frizz.