Marketing Intern wanted
Wonder Curl is a growing hair care business, we are part of Sephora’s 2022 Accelerate program. If you’re ready to kickstart your career in marketing from the ground up by working closely with the founder of the company, then please read on.
The Marketing Intern is responsible for supporting the company founder in a number of ways including: managing and maintaining marketing databases, creating and posting to social media, writing and reviewing blog posts to be SEO friendly, updating and creating marketing materials, assisting with the coordination of marketing events, and assisting with research.
- Maintaining marketing databases (including email lists) by updating contact information; entering new data; assisting with promotions & eblasts; creating and distributing customer surveys; analyzing data.
- Translating marketing objectives into actionable tactics by conducting research on target customers, developing list of target customers, developing list of prospects for campaigns.
- Assisting with marketing materials such as ads, brochures, press releases, flyers, newsletters to appropriate audiences.
- Assisting with the coordination of marketing events such as trade shows.
- Maintaining website
- Develop marketing skills
- Learn about the natural hair industry
- Monthly stipend available
The ideal candidate has a passion for hair care, strong writing skills and be creative. You will gain real world experience that will get your foot in the door. You know how companies want you to have experience? This is where the rubber meets the road! We will give preference to candidates in North Jersey, but welcome all candidates as this will be mostly remote.
About the founder, Scarlett, has over 20 years' experience in marketing. She started Wonder Curl 12 years ago and has grown it to an international brand. Her passion for hair care as well as healthy living has made her a prominent figure in the natural hair industry.
Please send cover letter and cv to firstname.lastname@example.org with Marketing Intern in the subject line. No phone calls please