WATCH THE VIDEO
Refresh your curls using our Get Slick Hair Smoothie.
Are you looking for ways to keep your natural hair hydrated without having to wet or wash your hair all over again? It’s a couple of days to hair wash day and you want to do a fun hairstyle. Enter our Get Slick Hair Smoothie!
The Get Slick Hair Smoothie is a light cream oil moisturizer that works great on both wet and dry hair. In this video, we show you how you can use the Get Slick Hair Smoothie to put shine and hydration back into your hair.
- First, you’ll want to gently finger detangle your curls.
- Section off your hair so that it will be easier for you to work with.
- You can lightly mist each section if your hair feels extremely dry.
- Apply about a quarter size of the Get Slick Hair Smoothie into the section.
- Work the Get Slick Hair Smoothie to ensure your each strand is coated.
- Braid or twist the section.
- Continue steps 3-6 until you’ve finished your entire head.
- You can tie your hair up or leave down.
- Go to bed!
- Take down the next morning…
- Unravel each section.
- Gently run your hands through each section to fluff out the hair.
You might want to repeat this each night until it is wash day to keep your hair moisturized.
If you like this tutorial using our Get Slick Hair Smoothie, you might like these other tutorials.